Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Lookbook ♥ Winter / Spring Fashion


You asked for it and here is it! A lookbook of my current favorite outfits. 
To see when I upload a new video, subscribe to my YouTube CHANNEL.
If you would like to stay up to date with all the data I share with the internet and the NSA you can Follow my FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM



Outfit 1 
Jacket - Zara
Dress* - Persunmall (here)
Shoes - Dune


Outfit 2
Sweater - UO
Skirt - Zara
Boots- Zign
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff


Outfit 3
Dress - Zara Trf
Hat - H&M
Belt - Asos
Heels - Dune
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff
Bracelet* - Persunmall (here)


Outfit 4
Top - UO
Skirt* - Persunmall (here)
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - Zara


Outfit 5
Top - Zara
Skort - Zara
Shoes - Dune
Lips - Revlon Black Cherry

8 comments:

  1. I love all of them! You are definitely one of my favorite bloggers. <3 With love, from a fan from the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG :)
    Du Pretty Woman, Midnight Stripes gefällt mir am Besten. Das Kleid ist perfekt zu Taschen, Schuhen und Hut abgestimmt und steht dir prima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to say that I've absolutely loved every single outfit. Definitely, a perfect lookbook of a perfect girly and preppy style dear.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat in outfit 3 is incredible! I've been searching for one like it everywhere. I love the style of the dress as well.

    http://neifion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the third look its my best one :)

    http://almostinsiders.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog!!! just wanted to mention that :) so inspiring!!!
    laura from the fashionblog
    www.dresscodefabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So süß und cool wie immer!! Der letzte Look war mein Favorite ♥

    ReplyDelete